Sunday, April 22, 2012

Plan vs. Actual

The week’s workouts…


Sunday – Piloxing and Zumba - Success!  I think I took a walk too.

Monday – Circuit at home, one of these perhaps. Focus on extra abs. - More like a rest day.  My pedometer said I walked 5 miles at work.

Tuesday – Rest - Again, 5 miles at work, but I'm not technically counting these miles as a workout. 

Wednesday – 30 of cardio and yoga - I walked instead.  Hard to go indoors when it is so nice out.

Thursday – Circuit training or rest - Rest day.  Workout after 12 hour shifts=ya right.  Another 5 miles on the pedometer.

Friday – Some type of class and add in some leg training. - Long walk around Plymouth.  My sis and I found a trail we never knew existed!  We can't wait to go back and explore more. 

Saturday – Wildcard! - Zumba class, walk outside, and this circuit training thing-a-ma-bob. 


So planning workouts while it is nice outside is tough.  If I don't get up and do it right away, I just want to go outside. I think that's why I followed through with classes on Sunday and Saturday.

The new plan for a new week...

Sunday - Gym, step mill and whatever else
Monday- Rest
Tuesday - Walk or a class
Wednesday - Walk or a class
Thursday - Rest
Friday - Circuit
Saturday - Something outdoorsy and wonderful

This week brings the challenge of the night shift!  On my days off I usually can pull off a great late night gym session.  24 hour gyms are the best. 




No comments:

Post a Comment