Friday, March 18, 2011

Jumping.

I don't jump well.  But I'm trying.  I think its mostly my gimp knee. 

Yesterday I did this workout...


It isn't too difficult but I walked/ran 3 miles before hand.  I wasn't jumping very well the first part.  Part two I hated everything and said every curse word in the book.  My sister was coaching me from the couch, "Butt down!  Push it!  Come on! 10 seconds!"  That helped. 

I always feel good when I've completed the workout.  It is hard to get mad at Zuzana, she seems so nice and she is pushing herself through the workout too.  But during the workout, that is another story.

The fresh air yesterday was glorious!!!  My skin felt great and my lungs felt clean and as if they were expanding more.  Maybe it is my choice of profession that makes me particular observant of air reaching the ends of the bronchial tree...

Now I have to figure out which workout to do today. 

Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment