Sunday, May 6, 2012

Another plan vs. actual.

So this was two weeks ago the plan  and I think I remember the actual.
Sunday - Gym, step mill and whatever else - I don't think this happened
Monday- Rest - Stepmill and arc trainer at the gym.  Something else too that I don't remember.
Tuesday - Walk or a class - I may have walked.
Wednesday - Walk or a class - 2 mile walk at Bare Cove Park in Hingham plus around downtown.  I couldn't relax so I took a low key yoga class. 
Thursday - Rest - Working the night shift and could not sleep during the day!  I took a piloxing class to hopefully knock myself out but not so much. 
Friday - Circuit - No circuit.  So tired from work and not sleeping.  I got up and packed before working the night.  I clocked 6.5 miles on the pedometer during my shift. 
Saturday - Something outdoorsy and wonderful - Swimming!  We had races and made fun games to make our own elderly water aerobics session. 

Last week was some what pathetic besides the hike, more swimming, and a walk here and there.  Must get back on track this week!

Sunday - gym with cardio and lower body workout
Monday - gym with cardio and core
Tuesday - Zumba and an upper body workout
Wed & Thurs - rest realistically but will try to throw in a quick at home circuit
Friday - Wildcard
Saturday - I hope it is nice cause I'd like to break out the bike.

In addition to the fitness plan, I'm trying to meal plan a bit more.  Conveinence foods and quick but healthy takeout have become the norm around here.  Too much money going to waste.  I'm in such a cooking funk.  It has been a while since I've done a food post.  That Vet I know recently interviewed (part 1, part 2) Lindsay Nixon, the Happy Herbivore.  How have I not used one of her recipes yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment