Monday, January 24, 2011

Don't wanna!

School starts back up tomorrow.  But it will be, God willing, my last January as a grad posing as an undergrad.  I hope there aren't any meetings today.  I'm never quite sure what the schedule is supposed to be the first couple of weeks... I'm not going.

I wanted to put together some recipe posts today for the week, but if I don't have to leave the house during this negative degree weather, I may not.  Food shopping is needed.  Oh crap, just remembered I promised myself and my sister I'd go to the gym.  I have to start on my 500 mile goal!  I wish I could count stairs.  I try to take the stairs frequently at work.  Unless I'm on like the 20th floor or something.  Elevator please!  I did however practice yoga yesterday in my bedroom.  I found a podcast, Dave Farmar,  that other bloggers have been raving about.  It is completely audio which was beneficial in the sense I just used my drishti to focus on my unorganized closet rather than looking around the room to make sure I was doing the pose right.  I wouldn't recommend it if you are just starting yoga.  But in all seriousness, it was relaxing to just focus on a voice rather than visuals.  I am feeling it today!  I'm going to update my yoga hours and bike/jog miles on the side of the blog to help me keep track.  Root me on!

I hope to continue posting through the coming semester.  I've had fun this past month doing so!  If my posting gets limited, let me know what you'd like to hear/see/read more about.  I think I might have some readers besides my in real life friends, so if you are listening, say hi!  And if you have a blog I'd love to read it too. 

1 comment:

  1. Break a leg with school, my dear friend! I love you and am rooting for you! Hope we can find time to visit, despite our hectic life schedules!!!

    *Mwah* XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete