Thursday, January 27, 2011

Another snow day.

I don't really feel productive on snow days. 

My day started with coffee, PB&J oats, and Veronica Mars.  I finished season two.  Chrissy and I have been working on our Logan Echolls face.  He has the same "I'm about to drool on you" expression for every emotion.  I'm about to cry.  I'm about to kiss you.  I just realized I'm in love with you.  My dad SUCKS.  Your step mom bangs me.  I'm going to jail.  I'm out of jail.  I love you again.  I hate you again.  I'm having a party.  In my pants.  Hopefully by the end of the post I'll have a picture for you.

The rest of my day included this:


Yes that is my lunch on my yoga mat.  Had a little Dave action on the mat.  That sounds real bad.  My love, if you are reading this, it was only a podcast yoga workout.  Anyway, I did a different podcast than the other day and I still got tripped up on his half pigeon flow.  I'm going to have to you tube it or something to attempt to figure out what the hell he is telling me to do. 

I was hungry.  As always.  So I made up some onions and made the sandwich!  Chrissy loves me today.  I made her one too.  I had some green tea with it and my book.  Goal is to finish that book today! 

Lets have a closer look at deliciousness...

It was great.  The apples look like pickles but I swear it wasn't an onion and pickle sandwich.  Gross.

What is that hiding behind my sandwich?

Oh.  That.

Just some of the best vegan chocolate chip cookies evah!  Chrissy made them this time.  She's good at that. 

What are you doing to not lose your mind during the snow day?


I almost forgot about Logan's drool!



Source
Source

Source

Source


Do you see what I mean?!?!  Any other actors/actresses you notice that seem to be making the same face for every emotion?  I'm totally team Logan over team Duncan, but seriously, don't drool on me.

4 comments:

  1. That's where the last chocolate chip cookies went!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. sameface. nice looking sandwich you got there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never caramelized my unyuns before...I'll have to try it. Thanks for the tip!
    p.s. I hope you don't get a crumb in your eye the next time you do yoga!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss your voice!! Where have you gone? Also, did I tell you I royally screwed up my last grilled cheese attempt by burning the top bread pieces to the cast iron press? Almost disaster! Salvaged only by the quick decision to serve the sandwiches 'open face'!! They were delicious and filling even without that second piece of bread!

    ReplyDelete